Saturday, January 3, 2009

Great Blog Finds

After spending far too much time reading some such nonsense on another blog, I decided to make better use of my time online. I visited a few other sites that were on blog rolls of sites I do visit and found some WONDERFUL sites. I found a great assortment of blogs that run the gamut. There is a really good entertainment/gossip site for times when I'm in that mood, and there were some that REALLY made me sit back and exhale. I look forward to engaging in some very thought-provoking discussions on issues of the day and getting to know a little more about some bloggers who are really doing it up in a big way. I feel like a kid a Christmas. I can't wait to see what's next.

2 comments:

Diva (in Demand) said...

Glad to know you found my lil home interesting enough to stop by! LOL

Anonymous said...

That's the same way I found blogs...by checking out another people's blog roll.

Welcome to blogland!!!