Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ti!!



Today is my beautiful sister's birthday. I can't believe she is 26 years old already. I still remember her, three years old, chasing my sister Tiffany down the street while yelling Tiffany's nickname (much to her mortification!) for all the world to hear. I also remember her as an eight year old, skinny and all legs, when she came to stay with me in Killeen one summer. I still see her, lying on the floor with headphones on, singing the theme from "The Bodyguard". God, she had the world's worst rendition of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing"! I'm kidding! LOL!!! Then I think of her as a young woman who moved to a new city to attend art school and, later, acting school, following the dream in her heart.

To me, each of those moments seems like yesterday when they have really been years. Seriously, where has the time gone?

Happy 26th birthday, Tiara! I hope life brings you all the blessings and favor your heart and hands can hold this year and always!

Love,
Nikki

No comments: