Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours...


Well, now the OTHER twin has whatever this crud is Tootie has. Lia's fever spiked today, along with a cough and now a sore throat. I called to see if I could just give her the same antibiotic that Tootie has, but no... I'll be taking her in to the pediatrician in about an hour! My brain is so fried! In the last two days, I have had a total of three hours sleep. Tonight's not looking too good on the sleep front, either. Plus, I'm starting to run a low-grade fever. Too bad, though, because I don't have time to be sick. I'll just have to try to keep it at bay until I get my girls better.

Anyway, please keep the prayers coming because we really need them right now.

2 comments:

Amy said...

so sorry your girls are sick. praying for their healing, and for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear that something icky has descended upon your house. I hope it doesn't get you too! So much harder to take care of the little ones when you feel like crap!