Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Out Sick

I'm home from work today. I woke up this morning to get ready for work, but I got sick out of the blue. Our TAKS tests are next week, so I definitely didn't want to miss a minute. However, it became very clear that I've picked up a bug of some sort. I won't go into all of the gory details, but it is probably as bad as you can imagine.

My husband and the baby girls have been so sweet, though. Hubby went this morning and did the grocery and household goods shopping for me. He even bought things he is able to cook for dinner so I won't have to bother. The little ones are constantly telling me how much they love me and giving me little hugs. I spend so much time taking care of everyone else that it just seems so foreign to have people take care of me like this.

If tomorrow comes "and the creek don't rise", I will definitely try to make it back to work in the morning, though.

Pray for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..kids can be so sweet sometimes.

Hope you get to feeling better. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others.