Thursday, July 9, 2009

One spoiled dog!


Could someone please explain to me why my dog, Chopper, will not drink his water without ice cubes floating in it? Seriously, he is a DOG! Whenever I go to the fridge to get ice for my cup or for the kiddos, he will look at me like I'm the crazy one and bark until he gets a couple of cubes in his water, too.

Oh, now don't get me wrong. To be 10-12 pounds, he puts up a good front barking and running up on visitors like he's going to actually do something. Then he goes to the water bowl to check on his ice.

Yeah, whatever!

Spoiled I tell you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Aidan is sitting in my lap as I catch up on some blog reading, and he is loving your dog. "Puppy doggie, puppy doggie, puppy doggie!" is all I'm hearing right now. In fact, he's upset because I'm on the comment page and no longer looking at the picture of your dog. Just had to share. :) Love the ice story!

ThinkingPrincess said...

Funny! You know Chopper is on a month-to-month agreement here. Aidan can feel free to come and get this puppy doggie at any time! LOL!

Pookie-san` and ME said...

I am LMAO because my dog is the same way, she has to have ice. I call he are ICE HEAD (her version of a crack head) LOL. Too cute.
GG

ThinkingPrincess said...

That is too funny! I thought my dog was the only one. Good to know I am not alone in this!

Also, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I will be doing a lot more with it in the next few weeks, but right now I am trying to get a book finished (writing, not reading) before I go back to work.