Monday, July 8, 2013

Checking in...

A very dear friend checked in with me last night and noted that I had been very distant lately. There is nothing in particular going on. I have just been going through a period of inner reflection. To be honest, I did not even realize that I had turned off contact with much of the outside world. I felt awful when I really thought about it because I realized that I really had not talked to my friend in some time.

Charge it to my head and not my heart.

I am going through a state of change right now, and I really just have not had a lot to say. That is not to say that God has not been present and that He is not working in my life because He has been and He is. I even went out on a date the other day! (Yes, it was very nice.) However, I am just not ready to share those things right now. Part of the reason is that I am not even sure of the whats and wheres of everything myself right now. I am just taking it day by day, minute by minute, trying to intentionally live in each of the moments God blesses me with.

So if I am quiet for a minute, bear with me. If you know me well, then you also know that my quiet periods don't last very long, and I have LOTS to say!

Have a fabulous Monday, Loves!

No comments: