Saturday, June 22, 2013

Right on time

I am very private with my troubles. In fact, there can be a friend who talks to me every day and still have no clue that I am going through something. At any rate, I have been in a really crazy position financially and, to be honest, I did not know how we were going to make it. I suffered a really severe allergy attack last night, complete with my face swelling. I took a dose of Benadryl and got somewhat better. I later told my symptoms to a neighbor who advised me to go to urgent care to get an allergy shot. The problem was that if I went to urgent care, I would not have had money left to meet any of my and my girls' needs should an emergency crop up. Although we were in a temporary bind, I never doubted though. After all, the Lord has sustained us through EVERY crazy time. I just thought, "Lord, You're going to have to move for me because I have nothing else that I can do."

And He did just that.

The sight of the mail truck caught my attention and I remembered that I had not checked my mail in a several days. To my surprise, there, in my mailbox, was a CHECK! Look at God! I returned to the car and burst into tears and started praising Him. My girls were concerned, and I explained that I was just overcome with happiness because there was a check in the mail. Kalyn said, "Mom, you only had a little money left and God took care of us." Yes, indeed He did. As usual, my daddy made sure that His daughters were alright.

Seriously, who wouldn't serve a God like this?

No comments: