Thursday, June 27, 2013

Workin' it out!

I got out and about today. I took care of my business, and I even did some things I normally would not do! Little Miss Responsible has finally learned that life is too short not to live. So here's to the first day of the rest of my life (raising my glass for a toast). Your girl is workin' it today! I'm looking good (if the approving looks and the passes I got today are any indication), and I am feeling more alive than I have in years. That pep in my step is here to stay. I pray your Thursday was as great as mine! If not, my prayer is that you, too, will soon find your groove.

Love you guys, but I've got to bounce. Places to go and things to do...

Oh, let me leave you with a little something-something that I am currently listening to. Stevie Wonder- I Wish.

No comments: